About the course
Elite gives you all the bespoke elements that the Classic course offers, including cross examination and video feedback, but is a step up as the witness or expert benefits from three trainers - a KC, an expert communications trainer AND a performance psychologist.
The psychologist gives an added boost in helping the witness’ calmness, confidence and credibility, and teaches a high-performance mindset aimed at addressing the inner obstacles that inhibit effective performance.
The training is based around our unique psychological profiling tool which the witness completes in advance of the training. This enables our trainers to focus on areas where their efforts will be most effective.
The addition of a psychologist has two key benefits.
- Performance Accelerator Profiling This unique profiling tool will measure how your witness is likely to react in a high-stakes environment
- Removal of barriers The psychologist will identify and remove any barriers that may be restricting the witness’ performance and replaces them with the ability to be calm, confident and focused.”
Assurety, making the course harder than the real thing.
The Trainers who deliver this course:
- A KC.
- An expert communications trainer.
- A Performance Psychologist.
- We can also provide a (retired) High Court Judge or current part-time High Court Judge as an additional third trainer, for the ultimate trial preparation.
Number of participants
1 or 2
4 hours for 1 witness, 6 hours for 2 witnesses.
Our 'out of hours' service means that we can deliver this course during the evenings and weekends should you request it.
We are able to deliver this course in a 5 person meeting room at the client’s premises, solicitor’s office or at an external training venue.
We supply all participants with succinct practical take-away guides, which they can use on the day of their appearance, to remind themselves of all the key learning points.
Witness Preparation Courses
We currently offer four different witness preparation courses for factual witnesses or experts.
In depth cross-examination practice and familiarisation with a leading barrister and communications trainer.
A world first of combining three trainers: a KC, a performance psychologist and a communications trainer.
The gold standard course, with a series of sessions for the witness for whom the litigation is everything.
Delivered before witness statement exchange this course provides an opportunity for the client and solicitor to assess the strengths and weakness of a potential witness.
Head of Engineering, Airbus
Chief Technology Officer, what3words
CEO, Cattles Plc