Elite + is our premium product. It is designed for the witness for whom everything is at stake in the litigation and who is prepared to invest the time and money for the most thorough preparation. In addition to having three trainers - a QC, an expert communications trainer and a performance psychologist, Elite+ is delivered over four sessions. The four sessions involve:
- a pre-course psychological assessment; and
- a 6 hour familiarisation session; and
- a 2 hour top up cross-examination practice; and
- a post course post performance session with the psychologist.
Number of participants
11 hours made up of the 4 sessions.
Upon request we can deliver this course during the evening/weekends
We are able to deliver this course in a 4 person meeting room at the client’s premises, solicitor’s office or at an external training venue.
We supply all participants with succinct practical take-away guides, which they can use on the day of their appearance, to remind themselves of all the key learning points
The Trainers who deliver this course:
- A QC
- A Personal Communications Consultant, with Legal or Theatre background
- A Performance Psychologist.
- We can also provide a (retired) High Court Judge or current part-time High Court Judge as an additional trainer, for the ultimate trial preparation (please see our Judge course for more details).
“Founded in reality, having to answer real life questions.”
Witness Familiarisation Training
We currently offer four different witness familiarisation training courses, to suit every need.
In depth cross-examination practice and familiarisation with a leading barrister and communications trainer.
A world first of combining barrister, communications trainer and psychologists with performance psychology at its core.
The gold standard course, with a series of sessions for the witness for whom the litigation is everything.
A premium product using a retired High Court Judge or current part-time High Court Judge for real judicial feedback.
Other courses we do
Our training is delivered by highly skilled barristers from top chambers and expert communication trainers.